Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 (1½ pounds) salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush salmon fillet with Avocado Oil; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Citrus Herb Seasoning. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and remaining 1 teaspoon Citrus Herb Seasoning.
- Place salmon on grill, skin-side-up. Grill, turning over when flesh is nicely browned, until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Brush with glaze the last 2-3 minutes of grilling.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with grilled asparagus.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 3.