Turkey Cherry Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) packaged dried cherries
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add cooled pasta. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with slices of baguette bread.
Make ahead & freeze: In a gallon freezer bag, combine cooked pasta with all ingredients except spinach and dressing. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Toss with spinach and Vidalia® Onion Dressing.