Wahoo Chicken Wraps Recipe
This spicy, cheesy chicken filling is quick and versatile enough to do double-duty as a tortilla filling or over rice.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- In large skillet, heat Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Wahoo! Chili® Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté until chicken is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve in warmed tortillas; top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with sides of sour cream, salsa and fresh cilantro.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrews family from Awesome flavor These are great to make in the crockpot. Chicken shreds up nicely for wraps. We added a little more seasoning for a kick.
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieinLothianMD from Super easy and tasty! I threw this recipe together and put in the freezer around Christmas time. I took and out to thaw and then cooked for dinner last night. It only took 15 minutes and was delicious!
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by shelovesTS from Quick! Easy! Yum! Easy fun twist on the usual taco idea. Was a hit in our household.
Date published: 2016-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hatetocook from My 3 boys asked for more! All three of my boys and my husband loved them! This recipe will be made over and over again in our house! The flavor was delicious - just enough kick, but not too much for our youngest!
Date published: 2016-08-24