- Inspired by fresh and tangy dill pickles, this client favorite (now in a handy shaker) makes six batches of dill-icious dip or salad dressing! Just add mayo and sour cream. Or sprinkle on veggies, popcorn and more. Move over ranch dressing, there’s a bigger dill in town.
- Top cocktail rye squares with a slice of cucumber, a dollop of prepared Dill Pickle Dip and 3 or 4 small, cooked, cocktail shrimp.
- On a baked crescent roll crust, spread prepared Dill Pickle Dip and top with your favorite vegetables for a great-tasting appetizer.
- Stir prepared dip into pasta salads or deviled eggs.
- Sprinkle on top of popcorn.
- Dollop onto burgers.
- Use prepared dip as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.
- Item: 750404
2 tablespoons Dill Pickle Dip Mix
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, salt, spices, dill seed, dehydrated garlic, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, vinegar, food starch-modified), citric acid, dill weed, extractives of dill, not more than 2% calcium stearate (anticaking)
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, fish, shellfish, sesame and soy.
No gluten ingredients.