- No chopping, no tears! Sprinkle this premium blend of onions, shallots, chives and sea salt into virtually everything. Add to sour cream for a delicious dip. Serves 226. (4 oz.).
- Breakfast Broccoli Hash: Who needs potatoes with this low-carb hash? Broccoli slaw mix, riced cauliflower and peppers sautéed with bacon and Onion Onion Seasoning. Finished with a fried egg. Also features Spinach & Herb Seasoning.
- Stir into mashed or scalloped potatoes.
- Add flavor to omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle into simmering spaghetti sauce or slow cooker dishes.
- Stir into sloppy joes or ground beef casseroles.
- Item: 180105
Onion Onion Dip
2 tablespoons Onion Onion Seasoning
1 cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients; blend well.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
* Lighten it up: use light sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Onion, garlic, sea salt, shallots, red bell pepper, parsley, chives, leeks, citric acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K
No gluten ingredients