- Sprinkle this rustic blend of rosemary, thyme, garlic and black pepper on meats, potatoes and veggies. Great on roasted chicken and as a bread topper. Serves 125. (4.4 oz.)
- Cauliflower Shepherd’s Pie: This low-carb version of a classic swaps out mashed potatoes for mashed cauliflower and adds veggies and the flavor of Rustic Herb Seasoning into the filling. Also features Roasted Garlic Infused Oil, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- Brush chicken or meats with olive oil before adding seasoning.
- Steam fresh green beans, asparagus or baby carrots; top with melted butter and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Boil quartered new potatoes until tender; toss with melted butter, seasoning and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and cooked green beans.
- Add to gravies, soups or pasta sauces.
- Item: 747902
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated garlic, black pepper, rosemary, salt, thyme, spices.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg, wheat and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K
No gluten ingredients