- A blend of savory spices and herbs, including onion, garlic, bell pepper and chives. Batch cook seasoned chicken for wraps, soups, pasta and more. Comes with a recipe book showcasing 6 simple recipes. (9.2 oz.).
- Chicken & Biscuits: Makin’ Magic Chicken combined with veggies and Makin’ Magic Chicken Seasoning in a cream sauce and baked with biscuits.
- This product comes with a recipe booklet full of great ideas for using Makin’ Magic Chicken in delicious meals.
- A single jar of Makin’ Magic Chicken Seasoning makes five batches – that’s 20 pounds! – of perfectly seasoned shredded chicken for the freezer.
- A wholesome and convenient substitute for store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Item: 778902
Make & Freeze Magic Chicken
4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs
2 cups water or no/low sodium chicken broth
6 tablespoons Makin’ Magic Chicken Seasoning
1. In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine all
ingredients, sprinkling each layer of chicken with seasoning.
2. Cook on LOW 5-7 hours.
3. Chop or shred chicken; toss with liquid in slow
cooker. Divide among 4 (1-quart) freezer bags (2 cups per bag).
Makes about 8 cups.
Prepare in a 6-quart or larger multi-cooker. Pressure cook on HIGH for 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before releasing pressure.
INGREDIENTS: Onion, salt, garlic, dehydrated vegetables (bell peppers, parsley, leeks, shallots, chives), citric acid, paprika (color), celery, spices.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, egg, soy and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K
No gluten ingredients