Ancho Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Simple stir-fry makes it easy to get your veggies – and this colorful blend has just the right kick to feed the family.
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces carrot coins or slices
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed
- 10 ounces multi-color cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In a large skillet with cover, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with Seasoned Salt and add to skillet. Sauté 3-4 minutes. Add bell peppers, carrots and Onion Onion Seasoning. Sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add green beans and Pomegranate Plum Ancho Sauce. Cover and simmer until green beans are crisp tender and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with tomatoes.
Serve with crusty bread.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine oil, chicken and Seasoned Salt in a quart freezer bag. Combine peppers, carrots and Onion Onion Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Combine step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 280 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 590mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 24g Protein: 27g