Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip with Dippers Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® according to package directions using beer and butter.
- Keep oven on. Let bread cool. Slice into 10-12 slices. Cut slices in half and place on a baking sheet. Continue baking until lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Prepare Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix according to package directions using cream cheese and Swiss cheese. Serve with bread crostinis.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Cool completely and store in an airtight container. Assemble step 3. Refrigerate up to 1 day ahead. Continue with step 2 and microwave according to package directions when ready to serve.