- Creamy, cheesy and bubbly, this warm dip is a classic crowd favorite. Just add Swiss and cream cheese for a gloriously gooey dip. (2 - 0.5 oz. packets)
- Seared Pork with Mushroom Artichoke Sauce: Pork loin cutlets seared and simmered with a mushroom and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix creamy sauce. Also features Seasoned Pepper and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- For white pizza sauce, combine 1 packet dip mix with 8 ounces cream cheese and ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Warm in microwave, spread on pizza crust, add your favorite toppings and bake.
- For a great mac & cheese, warm 1 packet dip mix, 8 ounces cream cheese and 1½ cups milk in a medium saucepan; whisk until smooth. Add 8 ounces Swiss cheese; whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over 8 ounces prepared hot pasta.
- Item: 734309
1 packet Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1. In medium microwave-safe dish, combine Artichoke & Spinach warm Dip Mix, cream cheese and ½ cup Swiss cheese.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top; microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts. If desired, place warm dip in an oven-safe dish and broil until bubbly and lightly browned.
Makes about 1½ cups dip.
*Lighten it up: use light cream cheese instead.
INGREDIENTS:Cheddar cheese blend (whey, Cheddar cheese [whole milk, cultures, salt, enzymes], salt, butter, buttermilk, sodium phosphate, lactic acid, natural flavors, sodium silicoaluminate), maltodextrin, dehydrated vegetables (including spinach, leeks, bell peppers, garlic, onion), spices, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, food starch-modified, vinegar), hydrolyzed corn protein, artichoke powder, citric acid, not more than 2% calcium stearate added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, wheat and egg.
No gluten ingredients.