Bacon & Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Warm, simple and delicious pizza.
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir to blend. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each pizza crust. Top each pizza with remaining ingredients. Bake as directed on pizza crust. Serve warm. Makes 10-12 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS Lover from the start from OMG DELISH! Have made this several times now. Was a huge hit at my Tastefully Simple Party, and sold a lot more of this product by adding to my menu. Have also added peppers and spinach to it the topping mix. My two year old doesn't care for pizza, but LOVES this one!
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Treener7 from Super simple and ridiculously delicious This pizza was so full of flavor and so delicious! This will be making a regular appearance in our meal planning!
Date published: 2015-11-09