Bacon & Brie Grilled Cheese Recipe
Toasty bread, melty brie cheese, spinach and bacon pepper jam make this the best grilled cheese you’ll ever have!
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, cut into slices
- 2 (¾-inch thick) slices artisan bread
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- Layer cheese on one slice of bread, top with spinach leaves and Bacon Pepper Jam. Top with second bread slice. Lightly butter outside of both slices of bread.
- In medium skillet, warm Avocado Oil over low heat. Place sandwich buttered-side down in the pan. Cook until bread is toasted, flip and toast the other side until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.
- If cheese needs additional melting, place in microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Makes 1 serving.
Tip: If assembling more than one sandwich, they can be placed under the broiler to toast.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom2two02 from Yum! I don't think I will go back to ordinary grilled cheese!
Date published: 2018-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MelissaKirkTS from Fancy yet simple! What an easy way to shake up the boring old grilled cheese! We used arugula in place of spinach. This was a hit with the whole family!
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSChris from So good I had to make another one!!! This was seriously amazeballs! I used the Roasted Garlic Oil brushed on the bread and grilled on my panini press. Heaven!
Date published: 2016-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bacon Pepper Jam love from I'm obsessed with Bacon Pepper Jam! I made these Brie and Bacon Pepper Jam grilled cheese for lunch. delicious. Now I'm looking for a dinner recipe to use it again tonight! :)
Date published: 2016-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Msgunder from So Yummy!! I added this to my grilled cheese. It added just enough to it to make it a totally different meal. Can't wait to find other uses for it!
Date published: 2016-09-04