Bayou Jack Burgers Recipe
Bayou Bourbon Glaze puts these tasty burgers over the top!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 each red pepper, poblano pepper & onion, sliced into rings
- 6 slices pepper jack or Monterey Jack cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 6 pretzel hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, tomato slices, optional
- In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties and vegetables on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until veggies are tender and browned and internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Brush burgers with ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze the last 2-3 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise and remaining 1 tablespoon Bayou Bourbon Glaze.
- Spread toasted buns with bayou mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers and veggies.