Berry Lemonlicious Trifle Recipe
You can create a sunny taste of the spring season with a lemon blueberry trifle.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 lemons for garnish (optional)
- Prepare Sunny Lemon Pound Cake as directed on package with butter and water. Set aside icing mix package. Cool cake completely; cut cooled pound cake into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, fold instant lemon pudding powder into whipped topping until well blended.
- Using a stand or hand-held electric mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add contents of icing mix package and whip an additional 1-2 minutes.
- In a trifle bowl or large serving bowl, layer half of the pound cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl, half of the lemon cream mixture, about a cup of blueberries and whipped cream. Repeat cake, lemon cream, blueberries and whipped cream layers.
- Garnish top whipped cream layer with additional blueberries. Sprinkle blueberries with lemon zest and arrange lemon slices around sides of bowl, if desired.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jmslib from Delicious! Everyone had seconds and loved it! It makes a lot, but is super easy!! On the sweet side for me - everyone loved it!!
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSTiffK from Yummy! I made this recipe, but used raspberries in place of blueberries and it was fantastic! I even won the golden spoon for it at an event!
Date published: 2017-04-14