Best Beer Bread Ever Recipe
We don't mean to brag, but we think you'll agree: best beer bread recipe EVER!
- 12 ounces beer or club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; stir 20-30 seconds to combine. Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over bread batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from pan and slice.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandyclark from Great bread! While I love beer bread, I wanted something different to go with my homemade chicken noodle soup. I found this recipe and tried it. Simple and delicious!
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by stayathomemamma from Totally NOT Kidding, BEST Beer Bread ever! My husband enjoyed this bread recipe immensely, YUM!!! Thanks Jane for another great one.
Date published: 2014-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vicki from Great Flavor! Made this to go with homemade soup on a cool autumn evening. Loved it.
Date published: 2014-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLQ1 from One of the best garlic, onion, cheese bread I had Love TS Beer Bread but this take a great bread to the next level. Made this for my husband luncheon and everyone just love it. This is extremely easy to make. I will definitely make this bread again for my family next.
Date published: 2014-05-31