Bayou Glazed Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sugar snap stir-fry blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn nuggets, drained
- ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked white or brown rice
- In small bowl, combine chicken with 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil, 1 tablespoon Onion Onion™ Seasoning and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Salt and pepper as desired.
- In large skillet or wok, heat remaining 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add sugar snap stir-fry and corn; continue stir-frying 3-4 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine chicken broth, Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 2 teaspoons Onion Onion™ Seasoning; stir into skillet. Continue stir-frying 1-2 minutes.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with cooked white or brown rice.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1 in a quart freezer bag. Prepare step 3 in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag with frozen vegetables. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.