Coconut Curry Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin, seasoned with salt and pepper
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 3 ingredients. Add seasoned pork. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove pork from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- Place pork on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Mango Avocado Salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Pork & Mango Wraps recipe: Place 2 servings leftover pork in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.