Garlic Parmesan Chicken Dip Recipe
This patriotic dip combines the delicious flavors of our Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce on chicken.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced yellow onion
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) cans chicken breast with rib meat, drained, broken apart
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Buttery round crackers
- In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery, onions and Sweet Mustard Rub & Seasoning. Sauté until softened, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ¼ cup Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce; using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until well combined, light and fluffy. Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on a 13x9-inch rectangle platter or shallow baking dish. Spread remaining Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce over cream cheese. Top with cheese.
- Stir black olives into celery and onions. Place in the upper left corner, creating a rectangle. Place tomatoes in strips to create stripes. Serve with crackers.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarjG from Awesome! Looks like a Flag and Tastes Even Better! This is very Easy to Make, Very Patriotic and Best of all, Tastes Awesome!!
Date published: 2016-07-03