Grilled Honey Teriyaki Chicken Tenders Recipe
Kids and grown-ups will want more of these homemade chicken tenders with flavorful dipping sauce.
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1½-1¾ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine ¾ cup coconut milk, lime juice, ¼ cup Honey Teriyaki Sauce and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Add seasoned chicken; seal well and toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In small storage container, combine mayonnaise, remaining ¼ cup coconut milk and remaining container ¼ cup Honey Teriyaki Sauce; salt and pepper as desired. Whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve chicken tenders with dipping sauce.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place step 2 ingredients except mayonnaise in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracy50ho from Great with pork chops too! I made this with boneless pork loin chops and cooked them in the oven! They were delicious!
Date published: 2017-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusanM from Loved the coconut milk in the sauce! These were so easy and healthy because they are grilled. The coconut milk/Honey Teriyaki dipping sauce was absolutely delicious.
Date published: 2017-05-27