- Gorgeous, thick and succulent, this rich teriyaki sauce swirls with honey, ginger and sesame seeds. Brush onto chicken, pour over salmon or add to stir-fry dishes and noodle bowls (8 fl. oz.) TS EatWell. Item: 236100
- Open-Faced Egg Rolls: Cooked chicken tossed with Honey Teriyaki Sauce and broccoli slaw mix. Served in wonton cups.
- Pour over ribs in your slow cooker.
- For a delicious, fresh salad, stir into a mixture of shredded cabbage, diced chicken, water chestnuts, chopped asparagus and sliced green onions. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Brush onto bacon-wrapped cubed chicken bites; bake at 375°F 20-25 minutes.
product details & suggested uses:
- Brown sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol [to retain freshness]), water, honey, distilled vinegar, modified tapioca starch, sesame oil (toasted sesame oil, canola oil), canola oil, sesame seeds, garlic, citric acid, ginger powder.
- Contains: Wheat and soy.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg and fish.