Grilled Mango Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 canned pineapple slices
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Pound chicken breasts to ½-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Place chicken on grill.
- Grilling, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F; on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Brush chicken with Mango Lime Sauce the last 2-3 minutes.
- Place pineapple slices on grill the last 2-3 minutes. Grill, turning once, until lightly browned and warmed through.
- Top chicken with cheese and pineapple slices.
Makes 4 servings.