Honey Pork on a Stick Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless pork loin, cubed into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6-8 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Season pork with salt and pepper as desired. Place in a gallon freezer bag. In small bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Pour over pork. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove pork from marinade and thread on skewers. Transfer marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 5 minutes. Reserve 1 tablespoon for remix recipe, if desired.
- Place pork skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes, basting with marinade last 5 minutes.
Serve with Garlic Grilled Zucchini.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Sticky Pork Tacos recipe: Remove 2 servings leftover pork from skewers and place in a storage container. Place reserved marinade in a separate storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Nutrition per Serving: