Honey Teriyaki Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine noodles, cooked
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen stir-fry vegetables
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- In large skillet over medium heat, combine first 6 ingredients. Cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve garnished with cashews, cilantro and lime wedges.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with bread sticks.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine first 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag; seal well and mash together. Place noodles, vegetables, salt and pepper in a gallon freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.