Italian Garlic Beer Bread Recipe
Perfect, delicious Italian garlic bread every time - serve with pasta and salads.
- 12 ounces beer or club soda
- ½ cup + 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; stir 20-30 seconds to combine. Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In small bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Pour over bread batter. Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from pan and slice.
- Turn broiler to HIGH. In small bowl, combine remaining ½ cup softened butter, cheese and Italian Garlic Seasoning. Spread on slices of bread. Place slices on a large baking sheet. Broil 2-3 minutes or until tops are golden brown.