Jack O'Lantern Veggie Tray with Onion Onion Dip Recipe
This adorable veggie tray and delicious dip makes prepping for a Halloween party fun and easy.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (2 pound) bag baby carrots
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Yellow bell pepper
- In medium bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Place prepared dip into 3 small bowls and place on a round serving platter, creating eyes and nose of a jack-o-lantern. Arrange carrots around bowls, creating the face.
- Create the step with green bell pepper slices. Cut yellow bell pepper in the shape of a mouth and place on carrots.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Prepare through step 3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to several hours ahead.