Prosciutto Bacon Jam Pizza Recipe
Our Bacon Pepper Jam makes this pizza delightfully unique. It’s so delicious and quick!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (4 ounce) package prosciutto slices, sliced crosswise
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Unroll and press pizza crust into a greased 17x11-inch rimmed baking pan. Bake crust 3 minutes. Remove from oven and top with Bacon Pepper Jam, prosciutto, onions and cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is nicely browned. Remove from oven and top with arugula.
Serve with a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Gris.
Variation: Use Canadian bacon, feta cheese and spinach instead.
Tip: For an appetizer, cut pizza into smaller squares.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 4 out of 5 by Verdesaucy from A favorite! I make this with no onion and sub feta cheese and it's always the first to go. So many great flavors!
Date published: 2017-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shasie from Wonderful pizza My husband was thrilled with the results. It was delicious.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by simplylindah from Delicious! I made this pizza for a get together and everyone absolutely loved it! It was so easy to make. I plan on making again but with Canadian bacon and spinach.
Date published: 2016-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Missy N O from Delicious Pizza My husband couldn't stopped eating this. It was easy and delicious.
Date published: 2016-10-03