Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix Preparation Recipe
- 6 + 1 tablespoon butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon water, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine Packet 1, 6 Tbsp. melted butter and 1 cup water; blend well.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, combine Packet 2 with remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 tablespoon water; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of bread. Makes about 10 servings.
High Altitude: Reduce butter to 5 tablespoons add an additional 2 tablespoons water and 1 tablespoon flour.