- Returning favorite! Back for a limited time, sweet pumpkin heaven with all of your favorite autumn spices, drizzled with a luscious maple glaze. Simply add butter and water, and enjoy for breakfast or dessert. Serves 10.
- Stir ½ cup raisins, chocolate chips or chopped nuts into batter.
- Top icing with toasted coconut or chopped pecans.
- For mini loaves, pour batter into our Silicone Bar Pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Item: 778907
Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix
1 cup + 1 tbsp. water, divided
7 tbsp. butter, melted, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine Packet 1, 1 cup water and 6 tbsp. melted butter; blend well.
2. Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan.
3. In small bowl, combine Packet 2 with remaining 1 tbsp. water and 1 tbsp. melted butter; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of bread.
Makes about 16 servings.
High Altitude: Reduce butter to 5 tbsp, Add an additional 2 tbsp. water and 1 tbsp. flour.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, pumpkin powder (pumpkin, maltodextrin, corn flour) brown sugar, modified cornstarch, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), dried whole eggs, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, caramel color, natural flavor. Packet 2: Confectioner's sugar (sugar, cornstarch), corn syrup solids, natural flavors.
CONTAINS: Wheat and egg.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher by OU