- Unbelievably rich, luscious and buttery, this elegant cake is completely impressive - and completely foolproof. Serves 10 (16.4 oz.)
- Pound Cake Sundaes: Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix prepared and topped with ice cream, strawberries and pineapple. Also features Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread and Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- For cupcakes, bake in greased muffin pans at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes 12 cupcakes.
- Cut cake into cubes and layer with whipped cream and fresh berries for a beautiful trifle.
- Prepare cake using 1 cup water and ½ cup of our Avocado Oil. Bake at 325°F for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Package styles and colors may vary.
- Item: 175118
- serving suggestions
- standard prep
1 package Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix
¾ cup water
¾ cup butter, melted & cooled
1 large egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well. Do not over mix; batter will be lumpy.
2. Spread batter in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
3. Cool completely. Remove from pan and slice.
Makes about 10 servings.
High Altitude: Increase water by 2 tablespoons and add ⅓ cup flour. Bake at 325˚F for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, bleached wheat flour, modified cornstarch, nonfat dry milk, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavors, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (canola oil and/or soybean oil), salt, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (emulsifier).
CONTAINS: Milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by the OU