- All the made-from-scratch flavor without all the work. Add apples and eggs for warm, glorious, cinnamon-spiced goodness. Try it with fresh berries or rhubarb, too. Favorite since 1995. Serves 9. (16.5 oz.).
- Bite-Size Monster Cookies: These cookies use Nana’s Apple Cake Mix as the base with peanut butter, oatmeal, M&M’s® and chocolate chips.
- In place of apples, try fresh blueberries, diced strawberries or sliced bananas.
- Pour batter into a greased or paper-lined muffin pan; bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes. Makes about 12 muffins.
- For carrot cake, substitute 2 cups grated carrots for apples. Add ½ cup raisins and an 8-ounce can
crushed, drained pineapple.
- Top with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Item: 768005
1 package Nana’s Apple Cake Mix
2 cups chopped apples (any variety, peeled or unpeeled)
2 large eggs
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, combine ingredients; stir until mixed.
2. Spread batter in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan or a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 45-55 minutes.
3. Cool and serve.
Makes about 9 servings.
High Altitude: Add 2 tbsp. of water, bake 45 - 50 minutes.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, wheat flour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), soybean oil, salt, ground cinnamon.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg and soy.
Certified Kosher-dairy by the OU