- All the made-from-scratch flavor without all the work. Just add apples and eggs for warm, glorious, cinnamon-spiced goodness. Try it with fresh blueberries, strawberries or rhubarb, too. Favorite since 1995. Serves 9 (16.5 oz.) TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 768005
- Nana’s Cherry Cobbler: Crumbles of warm cake and the sweetness of cherries topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- In place of apples, try fresh blueberries, diced strawberries or sliced bananas.
- Pour batter into a greased or paper-lined muffin pan; bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes. Makes about 12 muffins.
- For carrot cake, substitute 2 cups grated carrots for apples. Add ½ cup raisins and an 8 ounce can crushed, drained pineapple.
product details & suggested uses:
- Sugar, enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour, enzymes, ascorbic acid), less than 2% of sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, salt, spice.
- Contains: Wheat.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy and tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher-dairy by Kof-K