Pumpkin Streusel Muffins with Maple Glaze Recipe
These muffins are the epitome of a fall treat. They are full of the flavors of fall with a sweet crumbly topping.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon water, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients with 4 tablespoons butter to form streusel topping. Set aside. In large bowl, combine Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix Packet 1, 1 cup water and 6 tablespoons butter; blend well.
- Divide batter among a greased 12-count muffin pan. Sprinkle with streusel mixture. Bake 15-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, combine Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix Packet 2, 3 tablespoons water and remaining 1½ tablespoon butter; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over muffin tops.
Makes 12 muffins.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marilyn54 from Delicious!! A very moist muffin with a delicious topping! Great hit at my house.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen W from Pumpkin Steusel Muffins Best Fall Muffin EVER! Easy to make with the pumpkin bread recipe! Wish it was available all year long! (Didnt use the maple glaze on these because they were so perfect with the streusel topping)
Date published: 2017-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Corinne from Maple pumpkin muffins! Pumpkin is only the best! Thank you tastefully simple!
Date published: 2017-09-01