Rhubarb Strawberry Margaritas Recipe
Margaritas that are perfect for holiday gatherings.
- 2-3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 12 ounces (1½ cups) tequila
- 4 ounces (½ cup) triple sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- 24 ounces (3 cups) sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Place salt on a small plate. Moisten the rims of 8 margarita glasses and dip into salt. Set aside.
- Combine tequila, Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread, triple sec and lime juice. Blend until combined. Add sparkling water; pulse just to combine.
- Place ice cubes in glasses; pour margaritas over ice. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings.
Blended Variation: Add desired amount of ice cubes to blender with sparkling water; blend to desired consistency adding additional ice as needed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tina loves TS from Answer Use an electric blender to pulse the ingredients together.
Date published: 2017-09-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by TastefullySimpleConsultan from Question for clarification. Step 2 is not clear. How do you "pulse" this together? What type of kitchen gadget or equipment are you using to create a "pulse" as you mentioned?
Date published: 2017-08-29