Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe
Easy and delicious: roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, turnips, rutabagas plus Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning.
- 1½ pounds baby red potatoes, skin-on, quartered (about 8)
- 1 large sweet potato, skin-on, cut into 1½-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups peeled and sliced carrots (1½-inch thick)
- 2 cups peeled and cubed turnips (1½-inch cubes)
- 2 cups peeled and cubed rutabaga (1½-inch cubes)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all ingredients on baking sheet. Salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Combine step 2 in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well. Refrigerate up to 2 days ahead. Continue with step 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nag30gon from roasted vegetables are the best Not boring at all I will take roasted vegetables like this to pot luck gatherings and family gatherings never left overs.
Date published: 2018-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by CatZ from Great root vegetable flavor I didn't like turnips or rutabagas as a child, but this recipe changed that! We really like the variety of root vegetables, and the flavor was very good. I'll definitely make this again, often!
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by LoveTS4ever from Quick Everyday Staple OK for everyday but too boring to take someplace for Thanksgiving dinner.
Date published: 2017-11-05