Rustic Herb Tots Recipe
Tater tots can be interesting and flavorful! Dress them up with Rustic Herb Seasoning and Parmesan for a delicious side.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- ¼ cup butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare tater tots according to package directions, baking 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
- Remove tots from oven, drizzle with herb butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat.
- Return to oven and continue baking 5 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Makes 6 servings.