Rustic Herb Tots Recipe
Tater tots can be interesting and flavorful! Dress them up with Rustic Herb Seasoning and Parmesan for a delicious side.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- ¼ cup butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare tater tots according to package directions, baking 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
- Remove tots from oven, drizzle with herb butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat.
- Return to oven and continue baking 5 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emily D from We love tator tots. If you already love tator tots, then these are for you! It brings out an herby wholesome flavor. These are the only kind of tots I make now.
Date published: 2018-05-13