- In a gallon freezer bag, combine salmon, 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Seal well and toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Scrape out seeds from center of squash. Place, upside-down, in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Add a small amount of water to dish. Microwave on HIGH 10-15 minutes or until fork tender; pull a fork across spaghetti squash to create strands. Set aside.
- In small microwave-safe dish, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix with 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil and 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Set aside.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove salmon from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place salmon in skillet. Sear, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant read food thermometer, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and carrots; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté 3-4 minutes. Stir in spinach, prepared pesto and squash. Toss to coat. Divide among 6 large bowls or dinner plates. Top with salmon.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories:
310 Total Fat:
19g Sat. Fat:
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.