- Add olive oil and water for fresh, wonderfully fragrant pesto in under 10 minutes. Also doubles as a tasty Tuscan seasoning for breads, bruschetta and chicken recipes. Favorite since 1997. Serves 10. (2.8 oz.).
- Pesto Chicken & Veggie Skillet: Make & Freeze Chicken sautéed with zucchini, asparagus, baby peppers and prepared Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix. Also features Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Mix with mayonnaise for an Italian sandwich spread. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to rehydrate before using.
- Use as a rub or seasoning on chicken, shrimp and fish.
- Combine 1 pound ground turkey, 2 tablespoons prepared Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix and ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese for flavorful burgers.
- Use prepared pesto as a bread dipper.
- Item: 209107
2 tablespoons Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix
1½ tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese if desired.
Makes about ¼ cup pesto.
INGREDIENTS: Dried tomatoes, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, basil, parsley, coarse salt, other herbs, black pepper, spices. May contain naturally occurring sulfites.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, tree nuts and soy.
No gluten ingredients