- Bring the heat with a touch of sweet. Sprinkle into ground beef, chicken or pulled pork for spicy tacos and Mexican dishes. Add to mayo and sour cream for a great dip or taco topper. Serves 156. (5.5 oz.).
- Fiesta Chicken: Chicken thighs simmered with Fiesta
Party Seasoning, tomatoes, peppers and zucchini. Also features Avocado Oil, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- For a layered taco dip, mix 1½-2 tablespoons seasoning with ¾ cup sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise; spread on a platter. Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and olives.
- Shake a little into soups, stews, rice or Bloody Marys for a zesty kick.
- Use to season your favorite egg bake or omelet.
- Item: 232106
Fiesta Party Dip®
1½-2 tablespoons Fiesta Party Seasoning
¼ cup mayonnaise*
¾ cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
*Lighten it up: use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead
INGREDIENTS: Onion, salt, crushed red pepper, paprika (color), garlic, parsley, sugar, spices.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, wheat, tree nuts and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K
No gluten ingredients