- A mild blend of chili pepper, garlic, paprika, black pepper and south-of-the-border spices. Made with clean-label ingredients, so you can feel good about what you feed your family. Serves 218. (5 oz.)
- Mini Beef Tostadas: Mini tortillas topped with refried beans, taco meat prepared with Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning and cheese. Baked and topped with seasoned sour cream and toppings of choice.
- For a 7-layer dip, combine 1 tablespoon Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning with 1 cup sour cream. On large flat serving dish, layer refried beans, salsa, sour cream mixture, shredded lettuce, shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced black olives, and diced fresh tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For a Mexican twist to burgers, add 2 tablespoons Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning to 1 pound of ground beef. Form into burgers and cook. Top with salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes or your favorite taco toppings.
- Item: 778601
Mom’s Favorite Taco Meat
1 pound lean ground beef
2½ tablespoons. Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning
⅔ cup water
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer, stir until thickened.
Makes 4 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Oats, salt, dehydrated garlic, onion and red chili pepper, paprika (color), black pepper, spices, citric acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K