Sesame Chicken over Rice Recipe
Garlicky popcorn chicken served over rice and topped with toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 (25.5 ounce) package frozen all-white meat popcorn chicken
- 3-4 cups cooked jasmine, white or brown rice
- Sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Prepare popcorn chicken according to package directions.
- In microwave-safe dish, microwave Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Transfer popcorn chicken to a serving bowl. Toss with warmed Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce. Serve chicken over cooked rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Serve with Sautéed Carrots.