Sesame Chicken over Rice Recipe
Garlicky popcorn chicken served over rice and topped with toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 (25.5 ounce) package frozen all-white meat popcorn chicken
- 3-4 cups cooked jasmine, white or brown rice
- Sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Prepare popcorn chicken according to package directions.
- In microwave-safe dish, microwave Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Transfer popcorn chicken to a serving bowl. Toss with warmed Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce. Serve chicken over cooked rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Serve with Sautéed Carrots.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana Jana from Super Fast Sesame Chicken! We loved this recipe! It was so fast and easy. I baked the popcorn chicken in the oven, put the rice on, chopped the green onion and voila! It’s done! The flavors in this sauce are excellent and I have to say, very close to a restaurant prepared Sesame Chicken. Great for a quick dinner bowl. The Garlic Cilantro Rice was great, also. And next time, I’ll remember to get sesame seeds!
Date published: 2018-03-14