- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Sauté until cooked through and opaque in color, about 4-6 minutes. Adding 1-2 tablespoons water, if needed to keep from sticking. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add Brussels sprouts and mushrooms to skillet. Sauté until tender and slightly browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe dish, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix with remaining 3 tablespoons Avocado Oil and 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp, pasta, pesto and reserved pasta water to skillet. Toss to coat and heat through. Sprinkle in cheese and toss to coat, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional cheese) Calories:
300 Total Fat:
12g Sat. Fat: