- In microwave-safe bowl, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix, water and 4 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; set aside.
- Scrape out seeds from center of squash. Place, upside-down, in a shallow dish. Add a small amount of water to dish. Microwave on HIGH 15 minutes or until strands can easily be removed. Remove squash from microwave. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Sauté until cooked through and opaque in color, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pesto and Parmesan cheese.
- Pull a fork across spaghetti squash to create strands. Transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning.
- Top spaghetti squash with pesto shrimp. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Alternative Cooking Method:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Place squash halves on a baking sheet, face up. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning
. Bake 45 minutes. Pull a fork across spaghetti squash to create strands. Continue with step 1, eliminating steps 2 and 4.
Nutrition per Serving:
270 Total Fat:
17g Sat. Fat:
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.