- In microwave-safe bowl, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix, water and 4 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; set aside.
- Scrape out seeds from center of squash. Place, upside-down, in a shallow dish. Add a small amount of water to dish. Microwave on HIGH 15 minutes or until strands can easily be removed. Remove squash from microwave. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Sauté until cooked through and opaque in color, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pesto and Parmesan cheese.
- Pull a fork across spaghetti squash to create strands. Transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning.
- Top spaghetti squash with pesto shrimp. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Alternative Cooking Method:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Place squash halves on a baking sheet, face up. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning
. Bake 45 minutes. Pull a fork across spaghetti squash to create strands. Continue with step 1, eliminating steps 2 and 4.
Nutrition per Serving:
270 Total Fat:
17g Sat. Fat: