Shrimp Pesto Bowls Recipe
- 2 medium or 1 large spaghetti squash
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound (26-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. If large squash, cut each half in half again widthwise. Place squash halves or quarters on a baking sheet, face up. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in microwave-safe bowl, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix, water and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Microwave on HIGH 1 minutes. Stir; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Sauté until cooked through and opaque in color, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pesto and Parmesan cheese.
- Pull a fork across spaghetti squash to creates strands. Transfer to a bowl or serve in squash shells. Top spaghetti squash with pesto shrimp. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.