Spinach Alfredo Chicken Pizza Recipe
A pizza the whole family will love to have again and again - Spinach Alfredo Chicken Pizza.
- 1 cup four cheese Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) packages pre-baked pizza crusts (such as Boboli®)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Prepare grill to medium-low heat or oven to 400°F.
- Combine Alfredo sauce with Spinach & Herb Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; spread on pizza crusts. Top with shredded chicken and cheese.
- Place pizzas on aluminum foil on grill or directly on oven racks. Grill or bake until cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes. If grilling, watch crust and turn grill down if needed so crust does not burn before cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a garden salad.Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 2. Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 530 Total Fat: 21g Sat. Fat: 11g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 1,590mg Carbs: 54g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 30g
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSbyRoberta from Quicker than delivery .. and better! This pizza came together quickly. I had prepared as a freezer meal and used Magic chicken .. which only means more flavor. I also added thin sliced tomatoes in the last 3 minutes of cooking. I put the whole thing under the broiler for 1-2 minutes too. I wanted that extra char on top. My hubby rated this a 5 star meal and has already requested we have it again.
Date published: 2018-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamachef from Yummy! This was quick, easy, and delicious and my family loved it!
Date published: 2016-09-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by gourmetrae from Easy and Yummy We have Friday night pizza night at our house. It is nice to try different recipes so we don't get bored. The kids really enjoyed this. I added fresh basil to it as well.
Date published: 2016-06-14