Summer Orzo Citrus Salad Recipe
Make even the simplest dishes into a hearty meal with a side of orzo salad.
- 1½ cups orzo pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 small shallot, cut in half and sliced
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves or spinach
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, drain oranges reserving ¼ cup liquid. In large bowl, combine oranges, reserved liquid and remaining ingredients except arugula.
- Stir in cooled pasta and arugula. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper as desired.
Make Ahead: Prepare up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate, covered.
Nutrition per Serving: