Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Sliders Recipe
These sliders are elevated with the delicious flavors of Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Jam.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ pound raw bacon, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces brie, rind removed and sliced into 12 pieces, or 6 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, toasted
- Arugula leaves or Bibb (Boston) lettuce, optional
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. In large mixing bowl, combine beef, raw bacon and Seasoned Salt. Form into 12 slider patties. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ¼ cup Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam and Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Set aside.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Brush with remaining ¼ cup Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam halfway through. Top with cheese.
- Serve in toasted buns with jalapeño jam mayonnaise and arugula or lettuce, if desired. Makes 12 sliders.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Place patties between wax paper in a storage container. Place mayonnaise in separate storage container. Refrigerate. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sweet Pepper Jam Fan from Love this recipe! My family and I love this recipe can't wait to make it again! I would recommend this one to everyone. Sweet pepper jam is a must-have stable in your cabinet!
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by tastefullyvicki from Tasty Variation to Regular Burgers Loved these! Huge fan of the Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Jam to begin with. I did not have brie, arugula or lettuce on hand, so skipped those. My husband added Muenster cheese to his. Only thing I'd change next time is to cut back on the Seasoned Salt. As flavorful as it is, there is also a lot of salt in the bacon.
Date published: 2016-11-07