Taco Pizza Recipe
Got 30 minutes to order a pizza? You can make this pizza at home in the same time – without tipping!
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- Toppings such as chopped tomatoes, shredded green leaf lettuce, sliced black olives, nacho cheese tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in water and 1¼ tablespoons Mom's Favorite Taco Seasoning. Cook 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine tomato sauce with remaining 1¼ tablespoons Mom's Favorite Taco Seasoning; set aside.
- Grease a medium (15x10-inch) rimmed baking sheet. Roll and press pizza dough to cover pan. Spread with taco sauce. Top with taco meat and cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Top pizza with desired toppings.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with an Avocado & Corn Salad.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrs Mom from Fast and delicious! Mondays are always busy with sports and Scouts so I needed a 30-minute meal. I used a pre-baked crust (Stonefire flatbread) and had the toppings prepped in the time it took to brown the beef.
Date published: 2017-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSLisaTOT from Made & Loved This was so delicious and easy to make. My only suggestion would be to have everyone put their own cold toppings on their slices. I put it all over the entire pizza which made warming up leftovers challenging (warm lettuce). I saved in my Recipe Box and will def be making again soon!
Date published: 2017-08-30