Ultimate Cheeseburgers Recipe
You’ve probably had cheeseburgers before – but you’ve never had cheeseburgers better than this!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 slices cheese of choice
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- Burger condiments such as mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce, tomato
- In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Top with cheese the last 1-2 minutes.
- Place burgers on buns and top with desired condiments.
Serve with sweet potato fries.
Wine Pairing: Cabernet Franc or Merlot.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: