Ultimate Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well; toss to coat.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove asparagus from bag; discard bag. Place asparagus on grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until crisp-tender and lightly browned or desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1. Refrigerate up to overnight. Continue with step 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KMM6 from Makes Asparagus so tasty! My kids can't stop eating Asparagus when I sprinkle some of this seasoning on it!
Date published: 2017-02-28