Wahoo! Beef Chili Recipe
On a cold wintery day, warm your family's tummy with this savory and hearty chili. Wahoo!
- 1 lb. cubed beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
- Slow Cooker
Combine first 7 ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender. Stir in bell pepper and beans. Uncover; cook on high about 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve topped with cheese. Makes 6-8 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynsey from Delicious! So yummy! Husband loved it, perfect for fall weather!
Date published: 2016-10-30