- Here’s your secret recipe for the best-ever pot of chili. No one needs to know it only took 30 minutes! Also add to rice, eggs, potatoes and more, or mix with sour cream for a zesty dip. Serves 141. (5 oz.). Seasonal Item.
- Wahoo! White Chicken Chili: Chicken simmered with chicken broth, peppers, onions, beans, chiles and Wahoo! Chili Seasoning and finished with sour cream and Cheddar cheese.
- Use in place of chili powder in your favorite chili recipe and serve with our warm Bountiful Beer Bread®.
- Sprinkle on sweet potato fries.
- Stir into ground beef while browning to spice up tacos, burritos or enchiladas.
- Item: 344307
Simple Wahoo! Chili
3-4 tablespoons Wahoo! Chili Seasoning
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup water
1. In large saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Simmer 30 minutes.
Makes 4-6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated vegetables (chile pepper, garlic), spices, salt, sugar, chipotle chili, steak-flavored base (salt, dextrose, hydrolyzed soy protein, onion powder, cornstarch, beef extract [wheat], autolyzed yeast, sugar, spices), paprika (color), hydrolyzed soy protein, calcium silicate (no more than 2% to prevent caking), caramel color.
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk and fish.