Wahoo! Slow Cooker Sausage Potatoes Recipe
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) package polska kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green, red and/or yellow bell pepper, optional
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Slow Cooker
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- In a greased 4-quart or larger slow cooker, layer ¼ potato slices; salt and pepper as desired. Layer ¼ sausage slices, ¼ bell peppers, ¼ soup mixture and 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers ending with 1 cup cheese.
- If desired, sprinkle top layer of cheese with a dash of Wahoo!® Chili Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours. Remove stoneware from cooker, remove cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with green salad.
Make ahead & freeze: Place step 1 ingredients except water in a quart freezer bag. Place sausage and peppers in a gallon freezer bag. Place cheese in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.